[Duo2400] Re Browsers and modems

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Thu Dec 4 15:31:12 PST 2003

Hi Art,

I haven't been following this closely, but I just wondered whether anybody's
mentioned the 'Wannabe' web browser yet? Its a text only web browser, as is
MacLynx.

I use Wannabe a lot on my half speed dial-up connection. It works as fast as
the cable connected computers I use at college. So if you're not bothered
about web heavy pages full of pointless graphics and pictures, try Wannabe.

Also, when it comes to a page that you need to see with a full on browser
like Netscape or iCab, you can tell Wannabe to open up the page in that
browser with one click.

Matt