Browsers

Robert Friede rlf9 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 5 10:39:42 PST 2003

> From: "R. McFarlane" <duolist at mcfarlanecomputing.net>
> Subject: [Duo2400] Re: Browsers
>
> At 04:35 PM 12/4/2003, Robert Friede, had this to say :

>> ...there's a terrific, debugged
>> version of Mozilla 1.3.x for Classic available these days from
>> <wamcom.org/> which
>> seems by far the best of the lot!

> As soon as I get my StarMax 3000/240, I'll be looking into compiling a
> recent version of Mozilla for those , like myself , that do not have X
> on
> all their machines.

You don't like WaMCom 1.3.1 for Classic? If you do improve on that,
please be sure to let us know here. The Moz 1.3 build may indeed be
getting a little long in the tooth soon, though I haven't had any
problems with it at all to date. All one has to remember is that the
bookmarks file in WaMCom must be named "Bookmarks.html" instead of
today's "bookmarks.html."

Bob F