[Duo2400] firewire and usb

Willie Roth wroth2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Dec 5 15:28:34 PST 2003

I'll take a stab here at replying. First, did you enable it yourself or
was it done by DT&T? It seems if it works sometimes it would less
likely be mechanical, but that is just my first reaction with time to
ponder... I know my firewire card (Firewire2Go) works great in my
self-enabled (via snipping the yellow wires)2400 320/112. I however run
only system 9.1. I don't have a two system :) system.  I do have an
Orange micro USB card that I've never been able to get working. Always
show's up as a generic Icon and does nothing else. Hope someone else
here will be more help than I have been!
Willie
My inferiority complex isn't as good as yours