OS X.1 on 2400? & WTB

Matthew Wakeman wakemiester98 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 11:29:30 PST 2003

Hi Everybody,
I've got an extra copy of 10.1 lying around here, and
a 2400/180/80MB ram.  I'm currently running it on 9.1
on a CF card, but am considering putting 10.1 on it.
I understand having more ram would be better, but does
anybody have any experience with it? Is it at all
usable?
If it helps, I would run a web browser and mail on it,
maybe do a little bit of terminal work.  It's not my
main machine, but a much better option than buying a
new iBook.

While I have a Newertech g3/240/512 upgrade card, I
tend to run into heat issues...

WTB:
I'm in the market for a non-cardbus 802.11 card, and
possibly a 2-3gb hard drive (to install 10.1).

thanks!
Matt