Added VRAM in 2400c / Apology

Antonio Malcolm ironhawk at mac.com
Sun Dec 7 09:22:03 PST 2003

I'd like to apologize to Mad Dog, from whom I received a private email,
saw here, so, maybe I misinterpreted or read too far into it, or maybe
it was just a personality thing. Anyhow, I'll keep everyone posted with
my progress on hacking the 2400.

By the way, aside from a dead logic board to swipe the VRAM chips from,
I'd also like to purchase the case plastics from a duo 2300c, or a
complete dead one, if anyone has such. Thanx.

-Antonio