[Duo2400] Re: Browsers (minimalist)

Cheyanne & Randy bayoubuddies at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 8 15:18:36 PST 2003

Hey,

  Don't forget Cyberdog!  :-)  It's great for these old macs.
You won't be able to do your banking or surf the more the complex web
security shopping sites.

Here's some info:

<http://home.alltel.net/rr43451/>

<http://www.cyberdog.org/articles/grimsley/thinkcd/>

happy surfing,

Randy

--
"We have grown literally afraid to be poor. We despise anyone who
elects to be poor in order to simplify and save his inner life. If he