[Duo2400] USR 56k Sportster external modem problem

Chris Harjo amacuser1 at netscape.net
Wed Dec 10 08:56:05 PST 2003

I would upgrade to OS 8.6, There is a modem scripts folder in the
extensions folder with a USR universial modem script installed already.
This is on my PM 8600, my Duo 280c has 8.1 on it and configuring modem
setup for my Spura 33.6 modem was easy and I use my floppy adapter for
the ADB port and use the direct Duo modem port, the Spura uses the ADB
for power, my mini dock has serial port problems.

http://shopnow.netscape.com/