[Duo2400] Green glow

Cheyanne & Randy bayoubuddies at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 18 15:53:19 PST 2003

On Thursday, Dec 18, 2003, at 16:37 US/Central, Raymond P Reedy wrote:

> A listserv for users and fans of Mac subportables. FAQ at
> <http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml>--

Ray,

	With a 2300, try removing the battery and unplugging it.  Then hold
the power reset button on the back for about thirty seconds.  Then plug
it back in and wait five or so minutes and then try powering it on.
This has cured most any power issue with a 2300 that I have had.  Most
likely your pram battery lost it's charge sitting around and now the
2300 is "confused" about those settings.  It'll start up and the date
will be 1/1/04.  You could also check the FAQ that I quoted back to you
from the bottom of your email  :-).

	Let us know if that works.  If not, smarter folks than me on this list
have resurrected their Duos in other ways.

Good luck,

Randy

--
Drop out of school before your mind rots from exposure to our mediocre
educational system. Forget about the Senior Prom and go to the library