N charge Battery

Chris Harjo amacuser1 at netscape.net
Mon Dec 22 20:39:06 PST 2003

  It would be possible but you are dreaming if you want 10 hours out of
laptop batteries, might as well use the AC adapter or a car lighter
adapter. Not even new laptops can go 10 hours on a charge. Remember
these batteries have a limited life the chemicals inside break down and
can not recover unless replaced with new chemicals. Simple chemistry and
physics. I looked at the site, it is nothing but a big battery, kind of
like sliming down your car battery and carry it with you. It is
basically a large portable Lithium-ion battery. I think it would be
cheaper to find a auto adapter for your PowerBook unless you fly a lot
then a portable powersupply might help.
http://shopnow.netscape.com/