Goodies!!...someone make me an offer!

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Fri Dec 26 20:06:16 PST 2003

Ah, cleanout time again.  Wife finally had enough...said, "clean it out!"

So....I've got a box of around 40 lbs of cables, cables, more cables, three
SCSI cases (one has a Sony caddy style CDR installed!  It DOES work.),
FriendlyNet adapters, Phone Net adapters, a good Cable modem, a NetSerial by Shiva,
cables, ADB cables, internal SCSI cables, external case cables (w/the 50 pin
SCSI connectors), power cables, modem cables, a couple of power supplies for
external devices (12/5VDC) ...and did I mention cables??   Oh, can't forget the
DuoDock logic board, motor and modem adapter!  There is also a RIO portable CD
and an NEC external CD player, but unknown condix.  Pretty sure both work, but
I'm not making any guarantees!!

What do I want for it? Lemme turn that around.....make me an offer.  However,
let's do this OFFLIST, please.  I have enough problems with my wife...don't
need ListMom on my case, too!

I will REALLY prefer local pickup...I'm in north central NC, near Greensboro
& Winston Salem.  I will travel to meet you, depending on the date & distance
(2 hrs from I-95 and 25 min. from I-85).  Best offer by Jan 2 gets it!  If I
have to pack it for shipment, guess at 2 boxes at 25 lbs each.  As I'm still
digging (ahem..."cleaning") I'll post any additions to the 'List, if ListMom
doesn't mind.  Replies, direct only please, to elbrio at aol.com and I'll
acknowledge each one ASAP.

Cheers!
Andrew