2300c and battery type ?

fabrizio venerandi effevene at tin.it
Sun Dec 28 07:57:38 PST 2003

hi,
my duo 270c has broken, so now I'm using a new powerbook 280c upgrated
to 2300c

it is a nice machine, but I got a little problem. I'm using a
reconditionated (by my father) battery of the old duo 270c, and the
"living time" with the 280c/2300c is more short: the same battery give
me 1h30m using the 270c, and only 40/50minutes using the 280c.

I try to use the battery recondition utility, but it do not work: the
application start, the screen became white with the battery icon
jumping here and there, and after 10 hours nothing is changed, white
screen, battery jumping, and I have to quit application.

I try to reset power manager, but nothing changed.

Is this a normal problem using a 270c battery on a duo 2300c?

Thank you for the answer.

  f.
---
http://www.venerandi.net/