[Duo2400] Comet on 9.1--Revisited

Hugh Schickel hschickel at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 28 16:05:57 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm interested in this too...

My experience:

Installer runs like a breeze with OS9 Helper. You may need to boost the
application component memories to get part 2 to run.

No luck getting airport 2.0.4 to run. I use orinoco 7.0x.

Filesharing via ethernet or airport seems to cause random freezes after
the update when sharing with OSX.3.x. I have not yet tried a reinstall.
It uses a bit more memory but seems to be faster other than the
filesharing problem. That problem unfortunately is a dealbreaker and
I'm probably going to drop back to 8.6 or 9.1 if I don't hear better
reports vis-a-vis this thread.

Hugh

--
A ship at harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are made for.