Duo/2400c parts (and 'books): anyone interested?

Arash2672 at aol.com Arash2672 at aol.com
Sun Dec 28 19:36:27 PST 2003

Hello,
I've been "lurking" for years. Enjoy the list, but haven't had too much to contribute!
I've had both duos (230, 2300c) and several 2400c's.
I have some parts/cpu's hanging around. Please email me off-list if you are interested in any of the following:
- duo floppy microdock and floppy drive
- duo 2300c screen and top plastics
- NewerTech "LinkCom" 33.6k and similar 3JTech 56k external serial modems (great for duos and older powerbooks)
- Global Village 28.8 external modem with power adapter (lost software)
- portable Stylewriter 2200 color printer (needs new cartridges)
- "serial switcher" adapter that allows switching between 3 serial devices (hardware based only, no software needed)
- Powerprint serial to parallel cable (don't have sofware anymore)
- serial to parallel cable for portable HP printers
- Mediavision Reno portable SCSI CD-ROM drive (bootable)
- various SCSI cables and powerbook adapters
- 32meg memory chips (2) for Powerbook 2400c
- a 2400c floppy drive (missing cable)
- one of my spare stock 2400c's (1.3meg, 48meg RAM, excellent screen, power adapter, 1.5hr battery, normal use scuffs on case)
- powerbook 540c with 117mhz NewerTech PowerPC, two so-so batteries, two power adapters, great-for-the-time screen and speakers, running OS 8
- ADB "flexlight" keyboard lights (2)

(All are best offer)

Thanks for your time.
Arash