GLOD Journey- Need trackpad ribbon

Jerry Wolford wolfman at northstate.net
Wed Feb 5 18:25:45 PST 2003

Gang,

I have all up and running, but am ready to fix that track pad ribbon.
Anybody have friend or a source that is parting out a machine or sales the
part without extracting blood :)

FYI,

I have a very very low hours 1.3 gig drive and a 32 meg ram chip for anyone
looking to move a machine to base level if you are selling to join the mini
me g4 PowerBook ranks. Will entertain a fair offer, what ever that is : )

I am having a hard time installing airport 1.3 with 9.1. I think I ahv e to
use tome viewer, but am not sure. Can U use the 2.0 airport sw?

thanks!!!