190cs

Brandy Bender brandybndr at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 7 14:42:53 PST 2003

Hello  Listies

Need some advice on something other than a DUO.

My brother in law brought over a friends 190cs.
Problems are bad pram battery, lower half of screen has evenly spaced
vertical thin black lines (Cable maybe?)
Hard drive needs to be formatted and system re-installed currently running
system 7.5.3.

What would be the cost to fix the problems?  I don't usually do this type of
repairs if I can help it.  In my opinion it should be sold for parts but I
would like to hear from people on the list with experience with the 190sc...
PROS & CONS  .. Please

Brandy