[Duo2400] 2400 Take Apart Instructions

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Fri Feb 7 20:10:40 PST 2003

Nothing specific on the PRAM battery, but going to
Hardware:Upgrade:Disassembly will get you a couple of different set
of instructions on taking it apart...including a video.

>I thought there were instructions for taking apart the 2400 on the mac2400
>site for installing the PRAM battery.  I was unable to find them.  Would
>someone point me in the right direction?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Donny

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.