[Duo2400] 2400 Take Apart Instructions

Ivan Drucker ivanxqz at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 20:31:21 PST 2003

Click the Hardware link on the left, and the Disassembly link on the
upgrade page. You can link to the guide I wrote directly at
http://webobjects.uwaterloo.ca/mac2400/piecemeal.html, and there are
plenty of other good resources (videos, pictures, etc) on the Disassembly
page.

If you choose to use the guide I wrote, follow the instructions through
step 33. Then, on the underside of the motherboard, you'll be able to
plainly see the PRAM battery, and if you follow its wire you can see
where it is plugged into on the top side of the motherboard.

Good luck,
Ivan.