MP3's

Mike Friese mike at friese.com
Sat Feb 8 09:36:21 PST 2003

MP3 is cross platform? Just what you needed: answers to the obvious.

Limewire is a decent mac-friendly sharing program. Both the songs you
mentioned are currently on it. Both Aaron and Linda did "All my Life" and
"I Don't Know Much."

http://www.limewire.com

Be sure to pay the shareware fee while ripping off your MP3s.

Mike