[Duo2400] 2400: firewire applescript?

Jose A.Alvarez Dios jaaldios at jazzfree.com
Wed Feb 12 04:22:02 PST 2003

El Miércoles, 12 febrero, 2003, a las 12:42 PM, Donald McCaig escribió:

> I am warned that bad things happen if you shut down or try to start
> up with one of these PC cards in the machine so was grateful when
> Sidney
> send me an apple script which would eject the USB card on shutdown. Is
> there an eject  script for the firewire card? Can I simply replace the
> term
> "UBS" in Sidney's script with "Firewire?"

Just replace the term with whatever name your Firewire card shows up on
the Mac desktop. Or you could take your original script, duplicate the
USB code snippet, and edit your duplicate code accordingly so that it
will take care of your Firewire card.

Jose Antonio Alvarez Dios

e-mail addresses: jaaldios at usc.es, jaaldios at jazzfree.com
e-fax number (in the USA, handles voicemail too) 1 (419) 828-9794
fax number (in Spain) 34981597054