[Duo2400] 2400c problem/question

Brian Getz briang113 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 10:24:23 PST 2003

Your best bet for reformatting the hard drive is to
use an old Apple external CD ROM like the 600e.

This way you can boot from a system CD and reformat
and reinstall the OS. I am not that famaliar with the
upgrade card, but it might need an extension file to
make the card work. Look for and copy any system files
that have the upgrade mfg's name on it.

As for networking, if the you can't use ethernet. You
can always use to the apple talk network boxes. Slow
but the will always work.

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml>
> Be sure to visit Mac2400!
> <http://www.sineware.com/mac2400>
>
> To unsubscribe, E-mail to:
> <DuoList-off at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
> <DuoList-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <DuoList-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> ----------
> Dr. Bott  | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is finally
> here!
> MPC-100   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/mpc100.html>
>
>   RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail
> stores, $20 Traveler
>   CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at
> <http://roadtools.com>
>
> Midwest Mac Parts  ][  <http://www.midwestmac.com>
> After-market parts  for Macs.   ][  888-356-1104 ][
>
> MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook
> 3400/200 Only $879!
> Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS!
<http://www.macresq.com>

=====
Brian Getz
Personal Email briang113 at yahoo .com