[Duo2400] Re: AC Adapter

Clark Martin cmmac at sonic.net
Sat Feb 15 23:34:03 PST 2003

At 8:47 PM -0800 2/15/2003, kobayb at juno.com wrote:
>Hi all,
>I read on a Mac PowerBook AC Adapter:
>
>2-439-503-03
>Model #M5140(APS-20U)
>Input  AC 100-240v
>Output DC 7.5V 2.0 A
>
>Can it be used for 2300c PB? If not, what PB is it for?

No, that is for older PowerBook 1XX machines.  I don't know if it
would work with a PB100.  It will work with all other PB1XX except
the color machines (PB165c and PB180c) which require a 3 A  PS.  I
believe at least one of the QuickTake cameras also use this supply.
There may be some other Apple products which use it too.

The specs I have only list it as 36 W (which the 15W of the M5140 is
well below).  I have used the power supplies (Auto and AC) for a G3
(3500) with a Duo 280C.  I suspect they would work as well for a
PB2300
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA