OT: TiBook Audio Mystery

ELN/rlf9 rlf9 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 16 08:48:34 PST 2003

I've finally taken the plunge and now own a new, still unscarred TiBook.
While installing and setting up my software set I decided to try out its
CD capabilities by slipping in a favorite album while in 9.2.2. Shocked,
I heard the music begin to play immediately. I had already deselected
autoplay in QT, and neither iTunes nor even the just-installed SoundApp
were active. Apple Audio CD Player isn't even installed. Checking the
Applications menu, it showed only the Finder and two other very unmusical
programs running. What was going on here? How can I find out when I try
this yet again? Thanks.

Bob F