[Duo2400] Re: Browser crashes

Peter Goertzen sprkplg82 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 07:26:39 PST 2003

Hi Marc and everybody else,

About browser crashes--

> In a big attempt to sort this out once and for all,
> jiggled things
> about... I want to point at one of my favourite
> applications as the
> culprit - iCab.

iCab (a nice browser indeed, by the way) may be a
problem, but Internet Explorer was crashing on me left
and right even before iCab was installed. Of course,
IE is a Microsoft product... ;-)

> Unless someone has a brilliant solution, only advice
> I can offer is
> trashing the "MacTCP DNR" file out of the system
> folder whenever
> things get a bit unstable, and quiting from iCab
> whenever I have
> finished using it.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll see if it helps. Also,
I think I neglected to mention that these browsers are
giving me system freezes as well as crashes, if that
makes any difference. Any more ideas?

Thanks,
Peter