Thanks and so long

Herbert Goodfriend bonami at mailforce.net
Mon Feb 17 14:16:49 PST 2003

I have completed the sale of my Duo2300c system, owing to my need for
a portable that would run OS 9 and X. I have some regrets about
it--like giving up a pet dog or cat; but I couldn't justify having
three computers in the small space I occupy. The Duo served its
purpose, but that purpose can also be served by my "new" Lombard.

Iwill therefore be leaving the list, and I want to thank you all for
having helped me through some difficulties during my brief
(six-month) career as a Duo user.

Sincerely,
Herb Goodfriend