[Duo2400] Re: Duo 230 Router Anyone?

Andrew Butitta dragoth at dragoth.net
Tue Feb 18 20:45:13 PST 2003

On Tuesday, February 18, 2003, at 03:32  PM, eyeVee wrote:
> Also, I've setup Linux many times before, just never on a Mac.
> That may be my preferred method, but I would like to use Mac OS as I
> don't have much experience with it and learning is fun. :)

http://www.maconlinux.org/

Only the 2300c will be able to do this trick, since MoL requires a
PowerPC processor. And even then, there's no mention on MoL's site how
well it works with older (NuBus) kernels.. YMMV.

Besides, running linux on a 68k machine is dog slow. I've tried it, it
isn't pretty. And that was on a Quadra 660av!

Or, might I suggest the excellent Hotline or Carracho clients for less
than legal needs..?

HTH,
Andy