Bootdisk w- SCSI

eyeVee eyevee at infowest.com
Wed Feb 19 15:20:41 PST 2003

	Sorry for the newbie mac questions, but is there a System 7.5
bootdisk that enables the external SCSI CD-ROM out there? I made a
Network Access disk but the cd-rom will not show. I need to install
7.5.5, and it's on CD. I looked through Apples ftp site but can't make
sense of most of it, is there an extension or control panel I can
download to do this? I copied the Net Access system folder to the
harddrive so that it's bootable without a disk, but I can't get the
cd-rom working. Thanks,

Jeremy