giving up SALE 2400 parts

Jonathan A Kufahl jkufahl at umich.edu
Thu Feb 20 11:05:59 PST 2003

I have the following parts for sale out of a previously working 2400.

first the story: I was upgrading to a new keyboard and in the process
broken the trakc pad ribbon cable. After always saying I was going to
fix it later I have decided that I dont need the machine or to fix it
and am will ing just to dump the parts on who ever will pay for them.
If you want some of these parts let me know with what you'd pay for
them. Or you can have the whole previously working lot for 300 dollars.
I have the translucent keyboard for the 2400 as well as the original
keyboard and the ac adapter as well as the floppy drive with cable. the
screen is in good shape tho there are is i think three dead pixels when
you test it on red screens. I have 80 Mb ram in it as well as a g3 240
installed on the board. the hard drive is 1.3 gb but I also have I
think either a 20-30 Gb internal drive that I was one day going to put
into it.  email with questions and I will respond the best I can.
Paypal only. Please email me exclusively and not the list thanks.

-jonathan