9.2.1 or 9.2.2 on 2400

Edward Nilges nilges at hotpop.com
Fri Feb 21 10:49:14 PST 2003

Philip,

yes, the resources should install without any trouble. I don't think there's
any language contained in the resources, but if there were, they should
still just drop in as replacements. One thing you will need to do is
increase the memory allocation of ResEdit above the default in order to copy
and paste some of the larger resources.

The data fork patcher doesn't find what it's looking for in my North
American English system file, but I'm unclear on what exactly it's meant to
address. The main OS9forever page doesn't even mention these files, but it
seems like the maintainer of that site is trying to make some money off
registration for his own support forum.

Good luck,
Ed