[Duo2400] network printer

Andrew Prince freddyboomboom at attbi.com
Mon Feb 24 09:58:36 PST 2003

Hi Helen:

It depends on how the printer is connected to the network.

If it is connected via a print server (internal or external), you need to
see if the printserver speaks the protocol "appletalk". If so, turn it on,
and select the laserwriter 8 printer in chooser and see if it shows up...

See http://www.atpm.com/network/printing/index.html for more help, or
googling... Google is your friend...

TTFN
Andrew