[Duo2400] Re: Needed - repair locations

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Mon Jan 6 16:56:44 PST 2003

>On Monday, Jan 06, 2003, at 09:23AM, Patrick McKinnion
><patgund at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>>     Looking for a place to send both a 2300c and a 2400 in for repairs.
>>2300c has a cracked case and damaged trackpad.    2400 is non-functional and
>>needs case repairs.   I live in San Diego, but I'm willing to bring it to
>>anywhere in the Southern California area.   Anyone have any
>>recommendations??
>
>I have had good experience with DT&T Macintosh Services in Fremont.
>They are not in Southern California, but still in California.  Both
>your 2300 and the 2400 are small enough for relatively convenient
>shipping. They generally have fast turnaround.

DT&T Service

We also hear good things about DT&T Service in Fremont, California.
Even MCE recommends them for logic board and other component level
repairs.800-622-7977.
http://www.dttservice.com/services.html

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.