[Duo2400] Re: We can close this list now! ;-)

Eric L. Strobel fyzycyst at comcast.net
Wed Jan 8 06:01:02 PST 2003

on 1/7/03 9:23 PM, ELN/rlf9 at rlf9 at earthlink.net wrote:

>> I was, of course, only being facetious.  This list will survive.  At a
>> minimum, I'll be keeping a Duo 230 with which to run all the *really* old
>> stuff off my MacPlus...  I suspect, though, that 12" Powerbook users will
>> have a different list than this.  After all, they MUST run OS X...
>
> Say it isn't so... There must be a way to run 9.2...

Well...  The 12" doesn't have the Firewire 800, but it does have the
Bluetooth support.  Other than that, it *seems* like the TiBooks, so perhaps
you could run 9.2.2 but you'd probably need some sort of hack in order to
install it and you might find something or another crippled.

- Eric.

--

Eric Strobel (fyzycyst at NOSPAM^mailaps.org)