[Duo2400] Re: We can close this list now! ;-)

Larry Friedman larry.s.f at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 8 07:06:16 PST 2003

Apple is no longer selling any Powerbooks that boot into 9, you have to
use classic. I was more referring to the various System 7 & 8 games I
have. Although I am thinking about trading my 15" in on the 12" (I
travel on my motorcycle so much that smaller is better) I won't get rid
of a $200 laptop either. I am waiting until I can see it in person.
Although it is 1024 x 768, since the screen is very small its possible
you will have to bump up the type size in your browser, which can mess
up the layout of the sites. One more note on not being able to boot up
in 9, I sometimes have had an item not delete in Jag when I empty the
trash, the best solution is to boot in 9, toss it and boot back in 10.

~ Larry (playing the waiting game)