[Duo2400] What Do I Do?

Larry Friedman larry.s.f at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 8 08:47:17 PST 2003

Here's the deal, there are going to be people selling their 2400s so
they can get the new 12" Powerbooks. Unless yo plan on getting on of
the new books there will be several coming up for sale soon. Someone on
this list mention two that he had. Buy a working one, and keep yours
for parts.

PS, If anyone has a G3 2400 they are looking to moved I may be
interested in like a month or so.