[Duo2400] Re: We can close this list now! ;-)

jkufahl jkufahl at umich.edu
Wed Jan 8 09:48:52 PST 2003

i just wanted to voice my pleasure with the 2400 thus far(as I am a new
2400er), and while the new g4 powerbook is a great step forward for
light compact notebooks, it is not going to check my email quicker,
type my work faster, or keep my database better, or at least better in
the sense that 1700 dollars investment would warrant. technology is not
obsolete until EVERYBODY stops using it. Consider me a 2400 hold out.
Besides who would keep my emate and mac portable company if I sold my
2400s?

- fish