[Duo2400] Re: Oldies but goodies

Ivan Drucker ivanxqz at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 13:10:43 PST 2003

I love my PowerBook 100 for the same reason. I run the hard-to-find
System 6.0.8L on it. Only I forget what made that OS special. I think
something about the power management of System 7 in System 6, or
something like that.

The 100 was just a cool machine. First Mac with SCSI disk mode...had the
questionable feature of always sleeping (even when shut down), meaning
you could run it off of a RAM disk indefinitely, speeding things up and
saving battery...