[Duo2400] Re: [Duo 2400] Safari

francis.fitzpatrick at att.net francis.fitzpatrick at att.net
Fri Jan 10 19:31:40 PST 2003

Over on the MacWorld forum pages (sorry they changed their URL and I don't have
the new one) there is a discussion that some people have have trouble with
Safari.  Can not print.  Can not go to Classic.  Can not fix these problems.
It sounds like Apple is aware of these glitches.

I was going to download Safari but could not.  (Do you think Bill Gates added a
couple of lines of code to Internet Explorer to refuse to download other
browsers?)  I think I will hold off just a little bit on that to see if this
bug is resolved.  (Maybe that's why its called a beta version.)

Also over at the MacWorld forums in the portables forum are a number of threads
about the new PowerBooks.  The general tenor of the threads is not as glowing
as many of the posts on the Duo/2400 list.

Good Night.

Francis