[Duo2400] Re: [Duo 2400] Safari

Ivan Drucker ivanxqz at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 14:13:14 PST 2003

Partially, just like OS X source code is partially open. The browser core
-- rendering, etc -- is open source, because it came from open source in
the first place. However, Apple doesn't usually open anything more than
they need to, and Safari is no exception; I'm sure all the interface
stuff and who knows what else is closed. Haven't looked myself, however,
but I'm quite sure that there's no Safari source that you can download
and build in its entirety.

Ivan.