[Duo2400] Hacks and success on this list

Larry Friedman larry.s.f at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 12 20:46:23 PST 2003

On the clicker note, I know its well documented, but here is something
I noticed. In 8.1 I had clicking via the track pad turned on in the
trackpad control panel. That caused lots of headaches in that it acted
like the clicker was broken. Turning that feature off made my clicker
act like its supposed to. I'm not denying the weakness of the clicker,
just that what may appepear as a faulty unit can be a software issue
instead.

PS I just got done repartitioning my drive out as 4gigs for 7, 4 for 8
and the rest for 9. Yeehaw, soon I'll have all my old software loaded
on.