[Duo2400] Expanding the list -- not closing it.

Eric Prentice ListMa at themacintoshguy.com
Mon Jan 13 16:50:43 PST 2003

Hi, ListMom here.  I feel like the father who's prodigal son has just
returned home.  I've ordered my 12" PBG4. Although I know it will never be
the machine that my 2400 was, I'm really excited to have a Macintosh
sub-compact back in the house again.

I'm trying to decide where we take the list.  With the new machines this
list will be less essential for many of us who are upgrading and will
eventually go the way of other great Mac lists.

I'm considering transitioning the list into a more general Mac Sub-compacts
list. I'm thinking that this will give us a concise focus while still
allowing us to talk about the new machines.

Another bonus will be that we can show all these new users how great a
heritage they have with the Duos and 2400s of the past.

Thoughts?

Eric Prentice
ListMom