[Duo2400] Re: Expanding the list -- not closing it.

Willie Roth wroth2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jan 13 20:03:04 PST 2003

Seems like the right thing to me... I have an ibook that my school has
issued to me though I still use the 2400c more often at school. It just
feels better in my hands when walking around taking grades! I'm going to
have to go out and check out the newPBG4 when it is in the stores!! I'll
probably hang on to one of my 2400's and sell the other.
  Good seeing your still around Jack!
Willie