[Duo2400] Re: Expanding the list -- not closing it.

Philip Lord philip at namaikicycles.com
Tue Jan 14 00:07:49 PST 2003

Personally I don't think we should include the 12" Powerbook in this
list.
What makes this list special is the fact that it's only for duo and
2400 owners and lovers. The 12" Powerbook basically isn't that
different from the 17" (a little, but not much), and if we include it,
we may as well include the 17" model, and if we include the 17" then we
may as include all powerbooks...and if this happens then what makes
this list special and different from other powerbook lists? Nothing.

Just my 2 cents worth.