[Duo2400] Re: Expanding the list -- not closing it.

Eric L. Strobel fyzycyst at comcast.net
Tue Jan 14 06:13:43 PST 2003

To those worried about the dichotomy between newer and older subcompacts...

We *already* have a dichotomy!  To those of us with only 2x0 Duos, a lot of
the discussion on this list is of little more than academic interest.  But
yet I still read some of it because there's occasionally useful tidbits.
(Actually, since I got a 3400, much of the 2400 discussion has become of
greater interest... ;-) )

I think that a fair number of folks on this list are going to hold dual
citizenship in the old and new realms, at some point including myself, so
the broader discussion will be welcome to me.

Besides, all you'd have to do is just ignore the threads you're not
interested in, just as you probably do now.

- Eric.
--

Eric Strobel (fyzycyst at NOSPAM^mailaps.org)