[Duo2400] Re: Expanding the list -- not closing it.

Ivan Drucker ivanxqz at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 12:41:32 PST 2003

>And I would say "ABSOLUTELY NOT!"  There is ALREADY a Powerbook list at
>lowendmac, and Eric's lists should be planned in conjunction with Dan
>Knight's lists, as they have been up to now.
>Paul

Relax, I'd agree. I wasn't proposing any unilateral action at the expense
of other lists run by Eric or anyone else; I'd even support a merging of
lists, if it made any particular sense to do so. I was merely throwing
out my idea for a future direction for this list that would allow it to
grow in a way that doesn't seem alien (which is how I think the
introduction of the 12" to this list would feel). I didn't realize that a
"pre-G3" list already existed at LEM.

Maybe we should become the "oddball/orphaned" Macs list instead:
Portable, 20th Ann, MacTV, etc. Just kidding.

Ivan.