Expanding the list, etc.

David Jobe silidave at silicones-inc.com
Wed Jan 15 08:40:01 PST 2003

I would vote to keep the list as it is, a great resource for owners of
Duos and 2400s. If (when) the new 12" G4 Powerbook gains a following, it
should probably have a list of its own. It'd be too different from this
list, I think.

I've tried several of Low End Mac's lists, which is how I found y'all,
but this one and the Swap List are the only ones I read regularly. The
friendliness and information here are wonderful!

My 2400 isn't my primary Mac, but I still like learning about it and
trying to keep it useful.

Thanks,
David