Expanding the list

alan wernstrum antiquepopcornco at softcom.net
Wed Jan 15 09:25:42 PST 2003

On the ongoing discussion of expanding the list the following suggestion is
offered and I don't know if it helps or hinders.  I belong to a small award
winning mug and we have our sig's set up as a GS sig, a Classic sig and an
OS X sog.  The Classic is for computing up to OS 9 and in our case any
computer.  Perhaps limiting this list in the same manner would assist in
the same way.  Food for thought.

I will be posting my Duo equipment for trade as soon as I have completed a
list of items that I would like to have in exchange.  Should be within a
few days.