[Duo2400] Clicker fix on mac2400?

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Wed Jan 15 17:32:57 PST 2003

>Just wondering where the clicker fix has gone on the mac2400
>website. Seems to have disappeared!
>
>Rod!

Actually, it's still there.  Hardware:Peripherals:Input/Trackpad

Yeah, I know it should be under Repairs, but we didn't have a repair
section when the clicker item was published and it never got
moved.....one of many things that would be cleaned up if I ever
commit to the time.

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.