[Duo2400] Re: Expanding the list -- not closing it.

Larry Friedman larry.s.f at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 16 08:46:15 PST 2003

I think the 12" Powerbooks would be more relevant if they could boot
into 9 because then all of the 2400 troubleshooting techniques would at
least be relevant. We just had a lengthy discussion about D-O-C-S, how
is this relevant to an OSX machine regardless of the size? This list
appeals to me the same way the 68KMLA does, it is a great repository of
older Mac information, and having my current technology sorted I have
decided to revisit my roots so to speak.

I haven't checked out the other lists, but the consensus I am getting
is that they are more impersonal, that happens with a larger group. We
could always unofficially open this list to the 12", thus keeping the
group small (a tongue-in-cheek "you can discuss the 12" Powerbook, but
only if you still own a Duo or 2400").

~ Larry