[Duo2400] Re: Win2k and AppleTalk

Carlson mariner at mts.net
Fri Jan 17 08:17:29 PST 2003

I'm having a similar problem. I have a w2k machine with an HP990Cse hooked
up to it with a standard printer cable. I have two macs and the pc all
hooked into a hub, just a simple peer to peer file sharing setup. I can
share the computers fine but I'll be darned if I can figure out how to get
the printer to show in the chooser. I think I have the printer sharing
enabled on the pc, and I have PC-Maclan running on it. Of course with this
setup the printer has no ip number or appletalk zone.

I could hook the printer up to a Mac but I don't know how to share the
printer on the mac either!

Andy