[Duo2400] Re: 8.6 or 9

Patrick Selliers patsel at bredband.net
Mon Jan 20 17:32:05 PST 2003

Of course: using the extensions manager to arrange task specific setups such as
"Internet Setup", "Road Setup", Games Setup", Network & Printing Setup etc - is by
far the easiest way to rejuvenate any mac. Moving superfluous items out of the system
folder also. They can be stored elsewhere in clearly marked folders should one need
them. Applications that lurk inside the "Apple Menu Items" folder can easily be
replaced by aliases too... Well... this is old news. But we all get lazy sometimes.

Patrick Selliers