[Duo2400] Re: Replacement PB Duo 270C active matrix screen?

Mark Kippert maclists at kippert.com
Tue Jan 21 08:52:46 PST 2003

Mark Semon on 1/21/03 10:11 AM wrote:

>> 2300c's and 280c's go for a lot less than that on eBay, and you can
>> just transplant your harddrive.
>>
> ~ Larry
>
> That's a good point Larry. I hadn't realized that the duo's had that
> much compatibility. That'd be a much cheaper way for Bart.
>
> Mark

Heck, I wouldn't even transplant the drive since the 280 & 2300 will likely
have a larger drive installed. Also keep in mind that the 2300 uses IDE
drives so the sky is the limit on size there (and yes the 2300 mobo is
backwards compatible with SCSI drive due to it's use as an upgrade path for
older Duos).

-Mark K